Back In Time

Saturday, March 21

Quarter is OVER!! :)

I took my last sociology test today and ended up with a 3.9 in the class (just a few points shy of a 4.0... oh well)! I'm still waiting on my english grade.. but, I got A's on most of my papers.. so, I'm not worried. Oh, and I got a 4.0 in my gym class too (and lost 11 pounds!). So.... I survived another quarter. :)
Good luck to the rest of you who still have finals!
Anyone taking statistics or physics at CBC next quarter? Or maybe speech? I'm still working on my schedule... and I'd love to find a friend in one of my classes. ;)

2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Yea for you! Isn't it always good to have a little bit more school behind you?

Claybrook Family said...

Yeah.. only a couple classes left.. but, I think it's time for a nice break ;)