Back In Time

Tuesday, June 30

Summer Break is here!!!!

Spring quarter at CBC is over.. and I finished with a 3.89 GPA.. so, not too shabby for full-time. I have two classes to take until I will have my AA (FINALLY!). Then I have to figure out what I want to do when "I grow up". I've gone back and forth between psychology, nursing, and nutrition.. so, we'll see. For now I'm happy with staying at home with my kiddos.
Mary (#1) taught me about couponing a few weeks ago.. and I'm now officially addicted. I went to Albertson's and Safeway this week and got a bunch of cereal, hot dogs, tuna helper (I crave it!), yogurt, and tuna for just about free! So, instead of studying I am now spending my free time clipping coupons. :)
I'm up for playdates now that I'm done with school.. so, if any one wants to meet up.. send me an email: mary_claybrook@yahoo.com
I hope you're all having a great summer!

No comments: